|After finishing a live (normal, rare or emergency), there is a chance an encore will appear. If an encore has not appeared within 5 lives, the next one will be guaranteed.|
- When you get an encore, a roulette will appear.
- Before you start on the Encore there might be a spinning number and the finalized number (can be 1 to 5) is the number of people you have to AT LEAST clear for the bouquet bonus.
- The roulette will contain members from your main unit of your Live units (follows the type of Live).
- The AUTO button will automatically spin all 5 chances for you.
- The more characters you get on stage, the more bonus points you'll get.
- Higher level lives as well as cards with higher stats will give you more bonus points.
- The bonus points you get will depend on the type of live you've triggered.
- Normal = will give you a small amount of bonus points.
- Rare = will give you a medium amount of bonus points.
- Emergency = will give you a lot of bonus points.
- Every 5 encores, a bar will appear letting you know how many characters you need to get on stage to receive a bouquet.
- Successfully getting a bouquet will give you an extra 1,000 points.
- If you fail, bouquets will continue to appear for every encore until you succeed.
When it lands on a character, he will then appear on stage.
If the roulette lands on the character that's already on
stage, he will not appear on stage again.
If you get all the characters in you team on stage,
you'll get bonus event points.
During an encore, you may or may not get a bouquet.
It's all about RNG luck. Read more in-depth about the new Encore Live System here.