Marine Life Club Fish
Various common and exotic fish. Includes white jellyfish and a betta fish.
- Kanata is known for impulsively buying more fish and fish tanks.
- Kanata does not often name living creatures, tending to refer to them by their species name and -san.
Animals kept in the animal pens in the school. They are taken care of by the students as one of the jobs they are assigned to.
Known animals kept in the pens are rabbits, chickens, parrots, and budgies.
- Rabbits seen so far have been spotted pale brown and white, pale gray, beige with darker points, white with red eyes, and black with a white muzzle, chest, and paws.
- The only chicken seen so far was a brown rooster.
- Mao has explained that "the duty for cleaning the animal cages rotates among the clubs".
- When Shinobu has free time, he visits the rabbits and cleans their cage.
- Hokuto names one of the rabbits Daifuku because it's "white and plump". However, he doesn't call it that to its face, since other students are concerned that it will start to only respond to that name and not listen to others.
- Nagisa helped take care of the rabbits during his second year, naming them after a variety of characters from Alice in Wonderland.
- Little John is a large gray mackerel tabby with olive eyes and darker gray stripes.
- She has five kittens, but only four have been shown.
- One is pure white.
- One is ginger with darker stripes, dark amber eyes, and a white belly and socks.
- One is dark gray with darker stripes, blue eyes, and a white belly with black socks.
- One is a calico with dark amber eyes.
- The kittens are named after the members of Knights in Robin Hood according to Leo's nicknames and Tsukasa's addition; Sena, Rittsu, Naru, Suo~, and Leo. Together they are "Nyaitsu".
Multiple stray cats are often found on campus by the students.
- Their appearances vary.
- In Sweet & Bitter, Leo instructs Tomoya to name the stray cat he was playing with. He named it Chocolat, and Leo nicknames it Choco for short. Its appearance is shown in (Bittersweet) Izumi Sena's unbloomed.
- A cat visits the Yumenosaki campus every week on Thursday. The students try to guess where it will appear each time. This is seen in Arashi and Madara's Thursday Special Events.
- Its appearance is currently unknown.
- In certain localizations, Chestnut is instead named "Marron", as Marron is French for chestnut.
Chiaki was looking for this cat that belongs to an old lady who lives in the neighborhood around Yumenosaki. The cat's name changes every time Chiaki visits, but known names are "Myanko/Nyanko" and "Chiaki".
- A white cat with a red ribbon around its neck.
A cat from the cat café "Hana".
- Maru is a black and white cat with blue eyes.
- Maru wears a red collar with a bell.