The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
1st Year Students
- Hajime's upperclassman who shares a close relationship with. Subaru has praised Hajime's singing voice, encouraging him as an idol.
- In Marching Band, Hajime wished to return this favor by advertising the SakuraFes with the Marching Band.
- Fellow member of the Basketball Club.
- Though Tsukasa views Trickstar to be the arch enemy of Knights, Subaru has no problem with acting close with Tsukasa. However, Subaru's behavior reminds Tsukasa of Leo, causing him to dislike Subaru.
2nd Year Students
- His fellow classmate in 2-A. Subaru is the first person Anzu met after she transferred into Yumenosaki. They get along very well; Anzu allows him physical contacts and doesn't hold back around him.
- Due to Arashi's similarity to Chiaki Morisawa, Subaru holds a great dislike to Arashi's personality and constant body touch, describing it as "they give off the same smell." Though after Arashi confesses her plan to help out Yuzuru during School Trip, he admits that he has seen Arashi in a greater light, but is still uncomfortable with her clingy personality.
- Despite Subaru's dislike, Arashi likes Subaru, finds him to be cute, and enjoys teasing him.
- Leader of his unit, Trickstar. Despite their unit's theme emphasizing on their friendship, Subaru and Hokuto tend to fight often, though they usually end up making up to each other.
- Being friends with Subaru's dog, Daikichi,
- Member of the same unit, Trickstar. The two share a "Tsukkomi-Boke Relationship", in which Makoto responds to Subaru's comedic manners.
- Member of the same unit, Trickstar. Mao tends to stress over Subaru and Hokuto's constant disagreements.
3rd Year Students
- Captain of the Basketball Club. Though Subaru understands that Chiaki is a good person, he is quite uncomfortable with his hot-bloodedness and tends to become disheartened when he has to hang out with him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.