"As their individual work is increasing, Tori wishes for work as Fine. In those circumstances, Yuzuru also seems absentminded, and so he decides to consult with Eichi and company..."
HOW TO PLAY
▪ As you complete Lives and Work, event points will be awarded.
▪ Event rewards will be automatically sent to your Present Box () that can be accessed in My Room.
▪ Event Stories can be read again under the Campaign Story tab in Story.
▪ Work will award between 250 (0 BP) to 3,000 (3 BP) event points.
▪ Lives that aren't the Event Song will still earn you event points, but playing the Event Song earns you more. You can obtain Event Passes (), which allow you to play the Event Live, from playing non-event Lives and from Login Bonuses. Each play takes no BP, just 100 Passes, but you can multiply the amount of passes used by 5 (from the start of the event) or 10 (in the second half of the event) to also multiply your awarded event points.
▪ By clearing the Event Song, you can also unlock Minitalks associated with the event.
▪ As you complete lives, you will obtain ribbons that you can use in the Ribbon Exchange (リボン交換所), reachable from the red button beneath DLFS on the event page.
▪ The first section contains all available items and the second contains the event's discount items.
▪ Obtainable items include Diamonds, Stat Pieces of all colors/sizes, Large Growth Tickets, ES Coins, and L$.
▪ Items last until the next event begins. Even if they are in your Present Box, they will still expire and cannot be carried over to the next event.
1 Whistle recovers one BP
1 Megaphone recovers full BP
Effect: Allows you to play the song designated as the Event Live. It takes 100 Passes to play the Event Live once.
How to obtain: Given as Login Bonuses during the event, given when playing other Lives.