|Sora Harukawa |
|"At the end of trial and error, there’s science, magic— a brilliant, shining future!"|
|Club||Game Research Club|
|Birthday||July 1st (Cancer)|
|Family||Parents, younger sister|
|Hobby||Music appreciation, rhythm games|
|Voice Actor||Kazutomi Yamamoto (山本和臣)|
The youngest member of the unit Switch. As their junior, he idolizes Natsume and Tsumugi, and calls Natsume his "master" (shisho).
A cheerful and "my pace" kind of character. Because he acts on intuition, his communication skills are a bit on the weak side; although he's kind and benevolent, his behavior tends to confuse others. He has synesthesia, which gives him the ability to sense the color of sounds, smells, and emotions.
Sora is a fairly short boy with a small build. His hair is a bright yellow with lime green streaks on the right side and is tousled with his bangs long and curved upwards while the rest of his hair is of average length. He has aqua eyes.
He wears a pale yellow hoodie with two side pockets beneath his unbuttoned blazer.
- He often ends his sentences with "na".
- He usually refers to himself in the third person.
- His name 宙 "Sora" means sky or air or space, and the characters for his last name 春 "Haru" and 川 "Kawa" respectively mean "Spring" and "River," which fits his cheerful personality and character.
- Thanks to his outstanding physical abilities, he's often found climbing on walls or trees.
- However, his synesthesia can overload his senses when he's in crowded places and he gets tired easily, especially during lives like in Magical Halloween.
- It's also because of his synesthesia that Sora doesn't carry a phone on him, having his seniors worry and go look for him when he gets lost.
- Sora often calls people with nicknames similar to the ones Natsume uses.
- In Pleiades it was revealed that Sora and Natsume met briefly as children.
|Character||Name||Sora's Nickname||Nickname for them|
|Hajime Shino||· Harukawa-kun||· Jime-chan|
|Hinata Aoi||Sora-kun||· Hina-chan (ひなちゃん)|
|Mitsuru Tenma||· Sora-chan||· Mitsu-chan|
|Sora Harukawa||· Sora (He refers to himself in third-person) (宙)|
|Tsukasa Suou||· Harukawa-kun||Tsuka-chan|
|Yuta Aoi||· Harukawa-kun||· Yuu-chan (ゆうちゃん)|
|Arashi Narukami||· Sora-chan|
|Mika Kagehira||Harukawa-kun (春川くん)||· Mika-chan-san (みかちゃんさん)|
· Kage-niisan (影にぃさん)
|Natsume Sakasaki||· Sora (ソラ)||· Master (ししょ～)|
|Kanata Shinkai||Yellow Kid||Onii-san of the sea|
|Tsumugi Aoba||· Senpai (せんぱい)|
|Wataru Hibiki||· Wataru-ni~san (渉に～さん)|
· Great-master (大ししょ～)
|Madara Mikejima||· Sora-san（宙さん）||· Giant-san（巨人さん）|
|Akiomi Kunugi||· Harukawa-kun (春川くん)|
Voice Actor Comment
"Sora-kun is hard to grasp. It’s not like he’s bundled unconditionally as a cheerful character, and there are times where he just kind of watches over things from an observer’s point of view, so he can act indifferently. He has fluffy cheerfulness. We don’t know his past yet. And although he’s somewhat hard to grasp, you’ll know he’s a good boy when you start a conversation with him and he would also open up. It’s probably a new type of communication disorder. He may get too close personally than he should, and acts familiar out of nowhere, but I’m sure to Sora-kun, it’s a natural course of action. That’s why, he may be hard to grasp to other people. But the boy himself is having fun, so as an observer I’d end up giving him a warm chuckle."
|Unit||Natsume Sakasaki • Tsumugi Aoba • Sora Harukawa|