Items are core game mechanics that act as resources. They have various ways of being obtained and have various effects on the game.
|Item||Effect||How to obtain||Expires|
|Recovers full LP||Point reward bonuses in events, rewarded one each day on second half of events, as well as certain special campaign rewards||Four days after event end|
Honey Pickled Lemons
|Recovers full LP||Dream Festival Special Tournament rewards||Never|
|Recovers one LP||Point reward bonuses in events, as well as certain special campaign rewards||Four days after event end|
|Recovers one LP||Dream Festival Special Tournament rewards||Never|
|Recovers full AP||Point reward bonuses in events, as well as certain special campaign rewards||Four days after event end|
|Recovers full AP||Dream Festival Special Tournament rewards||Never|
|Recovers one LP, recovers full AP for five diamonds, used for scouting, unlocks idol road nodes when insufficient jewels||Bought in the store, point reward bonuses in events, reading event stories, completing missions, as well as certain special campaign rewards||Never|
|Unlocks idol road nodes and betters card stats||Dropped during lessons, collecting 100 jewel fragments in a lesson awards one small jewel of that type.||Never|
|Unlocks background music, outfits, voice clips, and backgrounds in Yumecoin shop||Occasionally obtained when completing Managements.||Never|
|Makes the rate of event live appearances to be 100% in a produce course. However does not affect the ratio of certain lives appearing.||Purchasing Diamond packs, rewarded one every first day of the second half of events.||Never|
|Increases the number of Jewels and Yumecoins earned during Management, raises the chance of a Conversation Event occurring upon the completion of the course.||Special campaigns||Never|
|Unlocks one step on the Rainbow Road, an upgraded Idol Road, for a single card. Fully completing this Rainbow Road Rainbow Blooms the card, which gives it rainbow effects and coloration as well as slightly increased stats.||Buying for 500 Star Medals in the Star Medal Shop.||Never|
Jewels are items that unlock idol road nodes and better card stats. They are achieved through event rewards, or dropped during lessons. Some cards have an increased chance to drop them with their Lesson Skill.
- The Daily Course usually offers a large amount of increased drop chance in jewels, and heavily increase the drop chance for that lesson's specific jewel type. It is a good idea to play regularly and collect as many as possible, to increase your cards' stats.
- Jewels (Also called "Gems") are items which can be obtained in Lessons from random drops throughout the Lesson. They are used to unlock nodes on a card's #Idol Road in order to strengthen it.
- Fragments are obtained by progressing through the Lesson or as Mini Event rewards.
- For every 100 Fragments of a color obtained by the end of the lesson, they will be converted into one corresponding Small Jewel of that color.
- All sizes of Jewels (Small, Medium, and Large) can drop in a Lesson.
Jewel Drop Skills
- There are cards that help increase the drop rate of Jewels.
- For a detailed explanation of identifying those cards see here.
- Putting cards with skills that increase the rate of Jewel Drops can greatly help in obtaining more jewels. Just make sure not to forgot to unlock the Lesson node that strengthens that skill or else it won't really improve the jewel drop rate much!
|Notable starters that increase Jewel Drops of all Color and Size|
Subaru Akehoshi (Trickstar)
Koga Oogami (UNDEAD)
Souma Kanzaki (Akatsuki)
|Other Notable Starters with good Jewel Drop skills|
|Red Jewels of all Sizes|
Arashi Narukami (Knights)
Tsukasa Suou (Knights)
|Blue Jewels of all Sizes|
Eichi Tenshouin (fine)
Midori Takamine (Ryuseitai)
|Yellow Jewels of all Sizes|
Ritsu Sakuma (Knights)
Hajime Shino (Ra✽bits)
Checking Total Jewel Count
There are two ways to access your Jewel count.
From the Main Menu, you can press on the button on the top right and receive a list.
It will pop up in the center of your screen.
You can also see your total Jewel count by accessing it through a card.
The locker contains Yakisoba Bread, Konpeito, and Sports Drinks. It can be found in the middle section of the map. The locker shows the number of items you have, as well as their expiration date.
Accepting rewards, completing tasks and the like rewards the player with items or cards. Except for lesson related Producer Points and Jewels, every reward will await the player in their Present Box, found on the main screen in your room. Items in the Present Box expire thirty days after first arriving, unless accepted by the player.
- Since LP/AP restoring items expire a day after the current event ends, and the Present Box has its own expiration period, you can store your resource restoring items in the Present Box until a time where you'd like to use them.
- On event related rewards, you can prolong the expiration date by waiting until the event ends to accept them. By doing so, you can keep resource restoring items for up to three events. Remember to claim your event rewards before the next event starts and the banner is gone, if the banner is gone any unclaimed rewards are lost forever.
Yumecoins are used to purchase event BGM, previews of unit songs, outfits, voice clips, and backgrounds.
- The event BGM and unit song previews can be set as background music in each character's classroom.
- You can buy up to five outfits every month.
- The backgrounds available in the shop are different versions of existing backgrounds, showing different times of the day. You must already have the original background unlocked to be able to buy a new one.
The Star Medal Shop, released 10/26/18 (15:00 JST), allows for players to obtain old, previously unobtainable cards, new exclusive cards, and an item called the Rainbow Key, which unlocks a node on the Rainbow Road, an upgraded Idol Road that causes rainbow effects to appear on a card. It has been stated that new cards will be added over time, so if an old card you want is not seen here, it may be added eventually. You are able to buy up to 5 copies of each card, allowing you to max them.
The Star Medal Shop can be accessed via the same place as the Diamond and Yumecoin shops. Click on the building on the upper right of the school map, labeled School Store/Shop (購員部/ショップ), and click on the right of the two buttons on the bottom, called the Star Medal Shop (スターメダル ショップ).
The Rainbow Road requires a total of 10 Rainbow Keys (5000 Star Medals ) and varying large amounts of Jewels in order to max it. It provides varying amounts of stat increases equally to all three attributes. Once maxed, a rainbow border, signature, and stars will appear on the card. For non-5★ cards, the signature is black. This status applies to both the unbloomed and bloomed versions of a card.
Totals for complete Rainbow Road:
5★: 2000 Small Jewels, 800 Medium Jewels, 400 Large Jewels + 2500 stats per attribute
4★: 1500 Small Jewels, 600 Medium Jewels, 300 Large Jewels + 1500 stats per attribute
3★: 1000 Small Jewels, 400 Medium Jewels, 100 Large Jewels + 1000 stats per attribute
2★: 800 Small Jewels, 200 Medium Jewels, 50 Large Jewels + 600 stats per attribute
1★: 500 Small Jewels, 100 Medium Jewels, 30 Large Jewels + 300 stats per attribute
Star Medals () can be obtained by playing lessons. When a circle with a dog (Daikichi or Leon) or a bird (Wataru's doves) appears in one of the four locations in the lesson, choosing that location will allow you to obtain a few Star Medals. This often occurs a couple times a lesson. Each circle states how many turns it will last for, so be sure to click on it before it disappears.
Interacting with a dove will give you 1-2 Medals, Daikichi will give you 4-6, and Leon will give you 8-12. This amount is doubled during Fever.