- Ohagi are sweet rice balls with anko, sesame, and sesame flour.
- Anko is a type of red bean paste often found in traditional Japanese sweets.
- Mochigome is a type of sticky rice grain used to make mochi as well as other traditional dishes and sweets.
Chapter - 1:
- The type of prostration they are talking about is dogeza (土下座), in which one kneels on the ground and leans forward, placing one's hands or one's hands and head on the ground. It is rarely done in real life, reserved only for the most dire of apologies or the greatest begging of favors.
Chapter - 4:
- Itadakimasu is what you say before you eat. It literally translates to something along the lines of "I humbly receive this."
2D☆STAR vol.3 - Chocolat Fes (Translated by Bethygauw):