"A snowy December. Tsukasa and Leo find Arashi alone on the school grounds. As he seems to be lost in thought, Tsukasa is worried, but..."
Start: 11/30/16 at 15:00 JST
End: 12/10/16 at 22:00 JST
How to Play
- To join the event, make sure you already completed your Beginner Tasks.
- As you complete 'Lives', event points will be awarded.
- To collect the bonuses, click on the yellow button that appears beside the cleared objective. It will be sent to your Gift Box that can be accessed on My Room.
- Event Stories can be read again under the Event tab in Story.
- Read more at Event Guide.
- Food Items gotten from event point bonus are only usable till the end of this event.
|Cost: 10 AP & 20 AP||Producer Points Gained: XXX||EXP Gained: 100, 200|
- 'Live's will appear randomly during Lessons. They can appear in normal Lessons, but the appearance rate is lower than that during Event Lessons.
- There are three different difficulty of Lives: Normal, Rare and Emergency:
- Normal lives can be attempted within 2hrs.
- Rare lives can be attempted within 1hr.
- Emergency lives can be attempted within 10mins.
- The maximum levels for each grade of card is as follows:
- Normal: Lvl45
- Rare: Lvl30
- Emergency: Lvl15
- Every time you complete a card's Live, it will gain a level the next time you encounter it. However, there is a LP-spent cutoff before it drops back to one level down. For Normal Lives, it is 3LP. For Rare Lives, it is 4LP. For Emergency Lives, it is 6LP (do take note that since the live only lasts for 10mins, you cannot wait for LP to regenerate. You will need to use dias or food items to restore the 6th LP. So plan before you attempt it and use the first 3LP).
- The three buttons below are options for the number of units you want to use for the Live:
- Selecting One unit(cost: 1LP) gives no bonus.
- Selecting Two units(cost: 2LP) gives 1.5x bonus.
- Selecting Three Units(cost:3LP) gives 2x bonus.
- It is possible to get 200 producer points or the cards as drops after the Live. They will be sent your gift box.
Brief Encore Summary
After finishing a live (normal, rare or emergency), there is a chance an encore will appear. If an encore has not appeared within 5 lives, the next one will be guaranteed.
- When you get an encore, a roulette will appear.
- Before you start on the Encore there might be a spinning number and the finalized number (can be 1 to 5) is the number of people you have to AT LEAST clear for the bouquet bonus.
- The roulette will contain members from your main unit of your Live units (follows the type of Live).
- The AUTO button will automatically spin all 5 chances for you.
- The more characters you get on stage, the more bonus points you'll get.
- Higher level lives as well as cards with higher stats will give you more bonus points.
- The bonus points you get will depend on the type of live you've triggered.
- Normal = will give you a small amount of bonus points.
- Rare = will give you a medium amount of bonus points.
- Emergency = will give you a lot of bonus points.
- Every 5 encores, a bar will appear letting you know how many characters you need to get on stage to receive a bouquet.
- Successfully getting a bouquet will give you an extra 1,000 points.
- If you fail, bouquets will continue to appear for every encore until you succeed.
When it lands on a character, he will then appear on stage.
If the roulette lands on the character that's already on stage,
If you get all the characters in you team on stage,
During an encore, you may or may not get a bouquet.
|Reward||Event Points Required|
|200 Producer Points||110|
|200 Producer Points||440|
|1 Yakisoba Bread||660|
|1 Yakisoba Bread||3,850|
|1,000 Producer Points||5,500|
|1 Sports Drink||7,700|
|1,000 Producer Points||13,200|
|2,000 Producer Points||20,000|
|1 Yakisoba Bread||33,000|
|1 Sports Drink||44,000|
|5 Medium Red Gems||66,000|
|5 Medium Blue Gems||88,000|
|5 Medium Yellow Gems||110,000|
|1 Sports Drink||242,000|
|5 Medium Red Gems||300,000|
|5 Medium Blue Gems||352,000|
|5 Medium Yellow Gems||410,000|
|1 Sports Drink||550,000|
|1 Yakisoba Bread||770,000|
|1 Sports Drink||1,000,000|
|3 Large Red Gems||1,540,000|
|1 Yakisoba Bread||1,650,000|
|3 Large Blue Gems||1,760,000|
|3 Large Yellow Gems||2,000,000|
|3 Sports Drink||2,100,000|
|1-800||68px x5, 68px x5, 68px x5|
|801-1,600||68px x4, 68px x5, 68px x5|
|1,601-3,000||68px x3, 68px x5, 68px x5|
|3,001-4,500||68px x3, 68px x4, 68px x5|
|4,501-6,500||68px x2, 68px x4, 68px x5|
|6,501-9,000||68px x1, 68px x3, 68px x5|
|9,001-13,000||68px x3, 68px x4|
|13,001-17,000||68px x2, 68px x4|
|17,001-21,000||68px x2, 68px x3|
|21,001-25,000||68px x1, 68px x3|
|25,001-30,000||68px x1, 68px x2|
|30,001-40,000||68px x2, 5000 Producer Points|
|40,001-50,000||68px x2, 4000 Producer Points|
|50,001-60,000||68px x2, 3000 Producer Points|
|60,001-70,000||68px x2, 2500 Producer Points|
|70,001-80,000||68px x1, 2000 Producer Points|
|80,001-120,000||68px x1, 1500 Producer Points|
|120,001-180,000||68px x1, 1000 Producer Points|
|180,001-250,000||1000 Producer Points|
|Scout! Philosopher's Guidance|